200% UP TO £300 WELCOME BONUS
What is the promotion?
You will receive your 200% Bonus instantly, up to £300, as soon as you make your first deposit at Winner Casino on minimum of £35 or more.
All you have to do is:
- Make a deposit of at least £35 at Winner Casino
- A pop up message will ask you to accept the bonus
- Your bonus will then be credited to your account
|YOU DEPOSIT:||YOU GET:||YOU PLAY WITH:|
|£ 50||£ 100||£ 150|
Am I eligible to enter?
This offer is for Winner.co.uk customers, UK residents, aged 18+ who have not previously made any deposit on Winner.co.uk
The Bonus will only be issued once per account
Deposits made with Neteller, Moneybookers and Skrill are not valid for this promotion.
What do I need to do to qualify and when?
The bonus is issued to your account automatically upon your first deposit.
You must accept the bonus within 72 hours from the date of issuance. If the bonus has not been accepted by then, the bonus will be removed from your account
This offer is valid for 30 days from acceptance date.
To qualify for this bonus you need to deposit a minimum of £35
The maximum bonus that will be credited per player is £300
What is ring fenced amount and how it is applied on my real funds?
If the bonus is accepted by you, an amount equal to your bonus amount will be ring fenced. This means that these funds will be available to play on Casino games only.
Please note that the ring-fenced amount can never be higher than the minimum deposit required to receive the maximum bonus.
What do I need to wager before I can withdraw my winnings from the bonus?
To withdraw your winnings, you must wager at least x35 your deposit and bonus amount.
For example, if you deposit £50 and receive a bonus of £100 you will be required to wager (£50 + £100) x 35 = £5,250.
What games can I play to fulfil the bonus wagering requirement?
Stakes on some of our games don't count in full towards the wagering requirement. Instead they have a percentage contribution as outlined below:
|Game Category||Wager Percent Contribution|
|Slots (all varieties)||100%|
|Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride||25%|
|Casino Hold'em (all varieties)||25%|
|*Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) |
Roulette- High coverage bets (i.e. low risk)
Medium coverage bets (i.e. med risk)
Low coverage bets (i.e. high risk)
|Baccarat (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon)||10%|
|Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties)||20%|
|Video Poker (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties)||5%|
|Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)||5%|
|All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties)||0%|
|Zero Roulette, Zero Blackjack, Zero Video Poker, Zero Baccarat||0%|
|All other games||100%|
For example: A bet of £100 on Craps will be calculated as £20 for wagering requirements.
The roulette games above mentioned are valid towards Wagering Requirements under the below conditions:
High coverage roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering 60% or more of the table.
Medium coverage roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering 10% or more of the table but less than 60%.
Low coverage roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering less than 10% of the table.
What happens if I cancel my bonus?
If you cancel your bonus you also forfeit any pending winnings you have accrued. Cancelled bonuses and bonus winnings cannot be refunded.
What do I need to do before I can withdraw my winnings from the bonus?
You need to complete the wagering requirement. The bonus shall expire within 30 days after acceptance of the bonus. If wagering has not been completed by then, the entire bonus balance (bonus + pending winnings) shall be removed.
You are entitled to withdraw your real money balance and winnings derived from your real money at any time. However, if the wagering requirements are not completed then players will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings from the bonus funds.
How are my funds used in a match deposit bonus?
Your wagers will be deducted first from your real money funds then from your bonus funds.
When a player places a bet, the Casino will use the player's deposit amount first and the bonus balance when the player's balance amount has been fully used up.
A player participates in a 100% match deposit bonus and deposit £ 10. The Casino adds a £ 10 bonus and this creates a new Casino Promotional Balance of £ 20 which is non-withdrawable until wager requirements are completed.
The player places a bet of £ 1 and is not successful so his Casino Promotional Balance is now £ 19. This means that the players Promotional Balance is divided as follows: cash balance amount £9 + Bonus amount £10 = £ 19.
All bonus are for wagering purposes only. The initial bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
Where can I see my cash/match deposit bonus balance?
You can see the breakdown of both cash and bonus balance by clicking the balance at the right top corner of the lobby.
Can I claim any other bonuses while this bonus is active on my account?
Yes, other bonuses can be claimed while this bonus is still active
1. The promoter of this promotion is PT Entertainment Services Limited ("Promoter")
2. By participating in this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions for winner.co.uk
3. Players must be resident in the United Kingdom, and must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of identity, address and age must be provided on request. If you do not provide this information, or we are not fully satisfied that what has been provided meets the requirements of applicable law, we may withhold and/or retain any and all bonuses until such time as this has been fulfilled
4. If you have any issues, please contact our customer services team
5. No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission for any reason
6. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
7. Employees of the Playtech plc group or any other company associated or involved in the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion
8. The promotion is limited to one per registered account / person. If we find that you have used more than one account to participate, we reserve the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus earned on the duplicate account(s)
10. These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Please play responsibly. For more information, visit our Responsible Gambling page